Friday, January 11, 2013

Dude, what are YOU complaining about?


Delhi gang rape accused says police tortured him

A headline that popped up on my newsfeed just a few minutes ago...excuse me while I (unsuccessfully) suppress a snort.

Torture?? Really now???? Any metal rods lying around? Entrails? Clothes?

You should've begged the police-wallah and called him "brother".... at least, that's Ass-haram Bapu's philosophy.

The more I read about the Delhi gang-rape and the moronic statements issued by the "men" of our country, the more convinced I am that it's only the facade that's different...the mindset is essentially the same.

For shame.

In the meantime, I'll echo the words of a young lady on a recent Malayalam talk show.... "For a change, keep your boys in after 6 p.m., and let your girls go out."

To all the genuinely decent Indian men out there..... please speak up and act. This is an attack on your credibility and integrity, as much it is on our freedom.

Sincerely, 

Just another painted and dented lady.

No comments: